3.13.2009

Amp

2.75/5

Price: $2.49
Found at: Kangaroo Gas Station
Key herbals: Ginseng, Guarana, Taurine
Food in play: Subway BMT 6"; 2 Slices Mushroom Pizza
Circumstance: Conquering midday drowsiness

Taste: Being a beverage from the Mountain Dew people, Amp does share a similarity in taste... but I found it to be more akin to those overly vibrant juice jugs for the kiddies. Far too sugary. As I made my way through the can the flavor maintained. (1.5/5)

Effect: With only a minor side effect of feeling queasy from all the sweetness, this one did me well as far as its energy boost was concerned. I felt it more quickly than I would have expected it to and it kept me alert for the next 5-6 hours. (4/5)

Skinny: While being a bit tough to stomach due to its candy-like nature, the energy jolt in Amp was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...