3.08.2009

Crunk!!! Citrus

5.0/5

Price: $1.99
Found at: Citgo Gas Station
Key herbals: Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Guarana, Horny Goat Weed, Skull Cap, White Willow
Food in play: None
Circumstance: Attempt to pull an all-nighter

Taste: I was drawn in to this drink through its flashy can design and name (which is easily the most fun energy drink name I've come across yet) but what I got was an incredible surprise. With the texture of cold sake (minus the grain) and the taste of a 7-UP I was in beverage bliss. I barely wanted to finish it just so I could keep sipping as long as I could. (5/5)

Effect: With no notable side effects and an energy boost that was neither overpowering nor underwhelming this was by far the best result I've experienced from a drink of this sort. I managed to stay up all night with ease and was satisfied with a mere catnap the following day just to prepare for the next evening. (5/5)

Skinny: Lil John's done us right. Crunk's citrus offering is the first energy drink I've been able to call perfect. The stellar taste (that actually hints at sophistication) and killer effect combine to make this one live up to its name. This is also the first energy drink I've liked well enough to visit its website to check out info beyond the label. In the process I learned that you can 'subscribe' to Crunk and have a case of 24 delivered to your door monthly for a discounted price. Now that's entrepreneurial thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...