3.10.2009

NOS

3.25/5

Price: $2.49
Found at: Kangaroo Gas Station
Key herbals: Ginseng, Taurine
Food in play: Cold pizza slice with Spinach, Broccoli, Tomato, Garlic; 2 grams of Omega 3s. Snacks of crackers, grapes, broccoli.
Circumstance: Driving to work late after 5 hours of sleep.

Taste: NOS' flavor reminded me of the elusive soft drink Orangina. It went down quickly and smoothly, tasted great with my breakfast and I wanted more when I was through. (4/5)

Effect: Things curved South of ideal, however, as while I was easily awake without feeling like I was running on empty I was also very jittery, scatter-brained and unable to do my job to the best of my ability. This lasted about 3.5 hours until, at lunch break, I was struck by this odd feeling of serenity. I can only think to describe it as how you might think a cat feels when they're spread out like a rug in the sun. Not asleep but very peaceful and relaxed. For the rest of the day I was alert and ready for whatever came my way. (2.5/5)

The Skinny: While being one of the better tasting energy drinks out there, NOS' effect was a little too odd for me. The jittery side effect was not worth it. On the plus side of the effect, at least it didn't make my stomach feel all funky like some drinks do. Oh, and it comes in a cool can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...