3.13.2009

SoBe Adrenaline Rush

4/5

Price: $2.49
Found at: Kangaroo Gas Station
Key herbals: Taurine
Food in play: 4 Slices Mushroom/Tomato Pizza
Circumstance: Attempt to pull an all-nighter

Taste: It should come as no surprise that the makers of the excellent line of SoBe juices could come out with such an delicious energy drink. It reminded me of a fruity Rock Star... and I don't mean Juiced. Ever had a V8 Splash? It's like that (with an obviously different texture). (4.5/5)

Effect: Adrenaline Rush worked well enough energy-wise. SoBe claims an additional focus on mental performance and while I can't contest this, I feel it took away from the raw energy. Sure, I was awake enough for several hours but I crashed big time come 5 AM. I was out like parachute pants in the mid-90's... or perhaps how the fauxhawk will probably (hopefully) be out by 2010. (3.5/5)

Skinny: Working both body and mind, SoBe has created a unique drink that lives up to its promises even if the effects don't last as long as might be desired. This is little to complain about, though, seeing as it tastes so good that once the effect begins to wane you'll probably just want to reach for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...