8.16.2010

FILM: Text-to-Movie: O.M.G.

As expected, I'm rather enjoying this Xtranormal software. After giving it a test-drive this morning with a simplified version of my one-act play Set, Crush, I decided to leap in headlong and improvise a film. It's nothing deep (or is it?)... in fact, it's rather low-brow... but it sure does make me laugh.

There's really not much more to say than that. For the sake of clean formatting, though, I'll continue blabbing for as long as it takes, no matter how many run-on-sentences I need to write, or friends I lose, or people I leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way, just so long as I can make it as a low-budget filmmaker, no matter how many friends I lose, or people I leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way.

As a matter of fact... as silly as it may sound, apart from the yet-to-be-edited shorts Dark Departure 2 and Scream Until You're Hoarse, this may be the best little movie I've made yet. Enjoy it below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...