10.09.2010

Crunk!!! Citrus (Take Two)

5/5

Price: $50.00 (24-Case)
Found at: store.crunkenergydrink.com
Key ingredients: Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Guarana, Horny Goat Weed, Skull Cap, White Willow
Food in play: Sandwich w/whole grain bread, sliced turkey, tomato, romaine lettuce and swiss cheese
Circumstance: Aiming for an afternoon mood enhancer

Taste: This was my last of the 24-case I ordered, so that should tell you a little something about my opinion of this flavor. It's smooth and refreshing, not too sugary... It's where it's at. (5/5)

Effect: One of the best things about Crunk is you don't need to wait for those typical, energy-drained moments when you have to work late or go out when you'd rather just konk; where a Rockstar or a NOS would come to the rescue. No, you can dig into Crunk any time you please. Even if you're just lounging the day away, Crunk is a smart beverage that will gauge itself to your activity and enhance you accordingly. I wanted my Citrus this afternoon simply because I crave the flav. I've been sitting on the couch, surfing the net ever since... and, side-effect free, I'll be damned if I don't feel 200% better just for having indulged in my favorite drinks. (5/5)

Skinny: Crunk's got the energy drink game figured out. Returning to their offerings again and again has been an absolute joy, confirming their place at the top of the competitive heap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...