10.09.2010

Crunk!!! Grape-Acai

5/5

Price: Free (case won through a contest on Crunk's Facebook page)!!
Found at: N/A
Key ingredients: Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Guarana, Horny Goat Weed, Skull Cap, White Willow
Food in play: Four-Cheese Pizza Lean Pocket
Circumstance: Writing, Playing with daughter, watching movies and, quite frankly, long overdue for a Crunk fix.

Taste: Ooh, could this be even better than my beloved Crunk Citrus? It's a refreshing change in the lineup, anyway. The combination of real acai and grape juice goes down smooth and leaves me wanting more! Crunk Grape-Acai is one I'll long for even when I'm not in need of an energy boost just based on the great flavor and texture that makes me understand why Lil Jon drinks it out of a goblet. (5/5)

Effect: If there was ever an aptly named beverage, it's Crunk. "Getting Crunk", to me, means to enter a party trance - to lose yourself in music and dance. I may not "party" anymore but if I did there's no way I'd do so without Crunk on hand. It provides a perfect boost without going overboard into jitter-territory, ups your enthusiasm and, really, just enhances life. I'm always happier after a can, and the effects last for at least half a day without interfering in sleep once it is finally time for that pesky necessity. (5/5)

Skinny: When some really great, intangible thing comes along and someone laments, "If only they could bottle that", just hand them a can of Crunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...