7.25.2011

Reel Time ep. 14: Beginners, Captain America, Friends with Benefits

This week I was invited to guest on the current-and-upcoming film podcast Reel Time with Ty Landis, Andrew Cate and Deepayan Sengupta to discuss weekend box office, new trailers and the freshly released films "Captain America: The First Avenger" and "Friends with Benefits" (and Mike Mills' "Beginners", which I was unfortunately unable to catch due to a lack of availability in my area). It was my first appearance on the program and my first podcast in general, so when I listen to it back myself I'm sure I'll pick up a few performance tips for future shows. Here's a couple fingers crossed my ill-timed laryngitis doesn't render my oration unintelligible and I don't cut off the other contributors too often! I's a-learnin'! Anyway, it was a great time and I hope to be a recurring guest so you can look forward to more similar updates here (or dread them, either way).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...